May 5, 2011

H&M mini haul

Yesterday I went shopping and I found some amazing stuffs. I didn't plan to buy anything, I was supposed to accompanying a friend but when I saw these clothes, I've totally crushed...


I felt in love with that cute little red coat. I was looking for a red mini blazer for a while and i've finally found it for only 29€ not that expensive and perfect for this summer weather.
..............................................................................................................................

I love that top, so bobo/hippy specially the shape of it, it looks so good with a short or a skinny jean for a casual look - 9€
......................................................................................................

And to finish i've bought that beautiful lace body which i adore. I'll probably wear it with a short - 12€













No comments:

Post a Comment