Sep 10, 2023

SUMMER IS NOT OVER & CO

Last week I was saying how much I was sad that summer was ending but guess what ?
Looks like september is gonna be an extended summer ☀️ !
Since I've started work, the weather has been the nicest and I'm not mad about it ๐Ÿ˜†
I can still wear my summer clothes yayyyy !!!

Yesterday was 36° and I had to go out with my friends for drinks ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฝ. I wanted to share what I wore :


MAKEUP 


I didn't do anything different than last week, exactly the same products except for the undereyes : I used the W7 loose powder in Natural beige. It's very brightening and doesn't crease.
It was super warm but makeup didn't melt ๐Ÿ˜‡


OUTFIT


Top : Zara Bodysuit
Shorts : Zara
Shoes : Converse
Bag : Zadig & Voltaire



It's was a great great day, hope the sun won't leave us quickly !

I also wanted to share some recent purchases that I love :


CURTAINS 


I used to have some very old damask curtains but they were getting very old and I had to change them.
I went for those light pink curtains. 
And let me thell you : I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THEM ๐Ÿ˜
They compliment my room sooo nicely and I don't know they just make me feel so happy and bring such a good vibe in my room. I had no idea changing my curtains would bring me so much joy lol ☺️


MAKEUP POUCH FOR GYM 


Outside 


Inside

I've started running since april and I am very happy with the results. 
I run 4 times a week wich means I have to run on week days too. I always bring my gym clothes at work and run during my lunch break. 
Since I've been breaking out few months ago, I had to take extra care of my skin so I always make sure I remove and clean my face ๐Ÿงผ  before working out.
I always carry 3 different pouches to put my makeup, brushes & skincare with was messy.
Until i found this makeup pouch on H&M.
And let me tell you : She is PERFECT ๐Ÿ’–
I can put everything in a different section and get ready quickly.
The size and the color is perfect.
I really recommend this cause it's so convenient ! 

Can't wait to use it ๐Ÿ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment