Sep 3, 2023

A FRESH NEW START

 Hello lovelies,

Hope last week was not too harsh, espcially if you are just coming back from your summer vacay 😎
Surprisingly, mine was amazing. I thought going back to work would be tiring and depressing.
But it wasn't : The weather was nice & fresh, my collegues were all back so we had a good time...I can't ask for any better right πŸ˜‡ ?
In order to feel EVEN better, I did some little changes this summer and got some new purchases that I'm gonna share with you ❣️

SUMMER MAKEUP ROUTINE


FACE 
Foundation : Revlon Colorstay foundation in Rich Ginger & Rich Tan
Concealer : Mac Studio Tech foundation NC44 + Maybelline Fit Me concealer in Caramel
Ben Nye Colorless loose powder on the face
Ben Nye Pretty pink powder under the eyes
Mac Mineralize powder under the eyes in Medium Plus
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Mac Mineralize blush in Love thing + Fenty cream blush in Summer Time Wine on top
Sleek highlighter/contour kit in Medium
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Bronze
Urban Decay Quick fix spray

EYES 
Benefit Bad Gal Bang mascara
Sleek medium contouring kit on the end of my brows
Benefit Goof proof brow in 2,5
Benefit High brow on the brow bone

LIPS 
Mac Chili Lipstick



Overall I've been doing the same makeup for years...but I felt like it was time to making this makeup a little bit more 2023 πŸ˜‰...add more glow maybe and trying new colors.
I've added these 3 new produits to my routine :

BEN NYE PRETTY PINK POWDER 



It went viral on TIKTOK...I had to try it.
As you can see on the picture, it looks pretty smooth and definitely cancel my dark circles ! I really liked the color and everything BUT I went through some little struggles :
- While applying the spray on my face I felt like it made my undereyes creasing πŸ˜…
- At the end of the day, even mor creasing

This is bad cause I really love the color and the texture it gives to my skin !
Maybe I should try to mix it with another powder ?
I will keep you updated with my more pictures next time.


FENTY CREAM BLUSH & MAC LIPSTICK



I can't definatly cannot live without these two since this summer. The Fenty cream blush makes my cheeks beautiful & dewy and the Mac Chili Lipstick adds that touch of summery vibe on my face, I love it. I will definately try more of the Fenty cream blushes, it's so pretty !!

And the last think I wanted to share are some little treats to myself :

SEE BY CHLOE BAG & WALLET



I first got the bag. It was my summer bestie ☺️. Very convenient, and light weight I LOVE it.
And once I got back from my holidays, I thought why not getting the wallet. Indeed, my old wallet was getting old and dirty. Plus it was too big for my likings.
When I saw this pink one on the website, I thought it was the perfect size for me. I'll be able to bring it with me even in very small bags. 
I am very happy with these πŸ›

No comments:

Post a Comment