Sep 24, 2023

FROM I AM FED UP WITH MY HAIR TO I ACTUALLY LOVE THEM

Hello ladies 💃🏽
Autumn is finally there and it's time to get ready to ROCK IT.
After the horrible last couple of years I've been through, I promised myself that this end of the year will be FLAWLESS 🔥
I wanna be happy, proud, feel pretty and nobody will stop me from it 😎
And it starts by the look !
Recently I've noticed that my hair color was a complete mess. This summer I went for highlights but it didn't turned out the way I wanted 😅
So I dyed them dark brown but after a couple of months, my hair got lighter.
With I hate cause it makes them look dry and damaged...
So guess what ? It was time to do it again.
I always go this drugstore hair dye EUGENE PERMA in CHATAIN :


I just love the color : My hair looks shinny and healthy look at them 👀


I will keep you updated on my autumn glow up 🍁

No comments:

Post a Comment