Jun 17, 2018

WEDDING SEASON

Last week was on of my friend's wedding. I though it would be a good idea to share my guest look. I initially planned something different but it turned to be unflattering on me. So I quickly changed my makeup for a classic tones look ;).



EYES 
 Urban Decay Naked 3 palette : Nooner + Factory + Darkside in the crease and Dust in the lid
Givenchy Noir Couture Mascara #BlackSatin
L'oréal Super Liner eyeliner
Sleek contour Kit on my brows (only the dark powder)

FACE
Revlon Colorstay Foundation in #RichTan + #RichGinger
Mac Mineralize Concealer #NC42
Mac #Breezy blush
Make Up For Ever Prolight Fusion hightlighter
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Ben Nye Translucent powder

LIPS
Bourjois Edition lipliner #ChocolateChip
Maybelline #LatteBeige
Bourjois Effet 3D lipgloss 



What is your favorite makeup looks as a wedding guest ?





No comments:

Post a Comment