Jun 12, 2012

Mini H&M haul

I went to H&M and crushed on two things : First that lovely aztec print satchel bag. I absolutly love the mix of prints and leather, this is so trendy...as I love boho style, I thought this was made for ME ! 


And then I saw that lipstick near the checkout and loved the color. There were 3 different shades and I choose that one called "Pink Sea Shell"


The color is beautiful and nude, I love it. The price is affordable, 3€90. The packaging is quite cheap I admit it, I know H&M can do better than a simple cardboard package ! Anyway, I forgive them for the lovely price. The texture is between creamy and matte, not too shiny and not too matte. It doesn't dry your lips and moisturizes them. The color is nicely pigmented, I'm sure this can work on any skin tones ;).

What do you think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment