Aug 27, 2023

SKIN PROBLEMS

I've been stuggling with acne MY WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE GUYS Let me explain to you : Got my first breakouts when I was 15. I went to the dermatologist who put me on local treatments first. I got some few results but it never made my acne disappear for ever. He then put me on antibiotics, got my skin clean for months but once I stopped the treatment, acne got back 😅 So there wasn't really a permanent solution for my skin. Then by 21, I got that hormonal treatment called ANDROCUR This was the ONE for me...treated my hormonal acne for a good 9 years...my skin was acne free :
It was a REAL pleasure to put makeup on, I didn't need to treat and I just had to take the pill everyday. Everything was fine until when I got a letter one day saying that some researches has proven that ANDROCUR could give me BRAIN CANCER 😱 So obviously, I immediatly stopped the treatment and got a brain scan. Thank god, I didn't have anything 🙏🏼 After that, unfortunatly little by little, my acne come back 😭 it was really bad, especially being an adult and going through this again... So I went to my dermatologist again and he prescribed be ACUTANE...And let me tell you : BIGGEST mistake The side effects such as dryness, suden acne irruptions...were aweful...it would have been okay if it actually worked on me ! But after a year after I stopped the treatment, my acne come back guys 😭 I felt sooo bad... Of course doing a second round is possible but I don't have the strenght to go through it again... So I try to handle it with my own researches using the following products :



1. Sérum périodique by TYPOLOGY 

Every week you apply a different serum, it supposed to balance hormonal acne.
Felt like it worked 



2. THE ORDINARY Moisturising cream + CERAVE Eye Cream

This combo applied daily didn't break me out


THE ORDINARY Serums : Nacinamide & Peeling serum

Nacinamide helped with small spots and the peeling serum dried the spots 




This routine worked perfectly for me. I had some spots from time to time but nothing too crazy, the products did help. Everything was fine until I started working out...
Indeed, around april, I've decided to run 4 times a week to be shape. I got some nice results but at a cost: The sweat broke me out guys ! 
This is what my skin looked like :



That's bad right ? Not only I got acne, but i got left with very bad dark stains that takes forever to disappear.
I didn't go out for months cause I was very insecure. I tried to keep my routine but I didn't work.
I've decided to go to the doctor and ask for help, something temporary.
I got some antibiotics prescribed for a year : DOXYLINE
I know I'm not trying to solve the issue naturaly but I need to get my smooth skin back and feel confident again. It's really going to help me.Once everything will be fine, I will try some natural remedies.

I will keep you updated regarding the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment