May 12, 2024

ANOTHER INCREDIBLE DAY

Last week, we had a couple of bank holidays. Usually I always go somewhere. But this year, I had no plans. So I stayed home. Didn't do much and even got some little anxiety coming back ☹️
I should have gone for a running, it would have helped me so much. But it's okay I've learned from that. Next time, I will definatly not gonna stay home all day to avoid a similar situtation.
Anyway, nothing carzy happened until saturday.
Saturday, I had to meet up with my lovely friend Alexandra for a coffee & shopping afternoon.
The weather was so on point, everybody was happy 🌈
We want for a coffee at this place called Marcel that I love :


A perfect little moment under the sun ☀️


Then we went shopping, and I found some unexpected little gems...oops 🫢

First these sunnies that I'm so ready to rock 


And then these cute earrings...that I hope I'm gonna wear


The afternoon was so perfect, we ended in the Quais de Seine...it was so beautiful 😍
But the day was not over...Alexanda planned a night out with her friends the same night and asked me if I wanted to join...Off course with these boring past days, I had to say YES.
And it was a fantastic idea 😊 !
We want out by 10PM at an RnB themed party at Titi Palacio.
The place was amazing and people were really vibing :



We had a very good time and ended up leaving by 1AM 




So saturday was amazing...I am happy again...The conclusion to this is that I need to stop worrying about the future, things that didn't even happened LOL...let my mind breathe and LIVE THE MOMENT always...The rest of the month, I want to focus on the present ONLY 🙏













No comments:

Post a Comment