May 1, 2024

A LOVELY FRIDAY NIGHT

I had to share my last friday night which was unexpectedly good ✨
On Thursday night, my parents's friends have decide to visit us with their kids. Long story short, I usually don't bond with them but this time things were different. The fact that I have changed as a person, made me more open minded. Since last year, I've decided to be less in control of my emotions and just learnt to go with the flow 🙃. And let me tell you, life is so much better now...I've learnt to appreciate things the way they are and stop judging everything. This old behavious clearly blocked me from just let it go and have fun...So I am glad I have changed 🙏🏼
Anyway, back to the story, suprisingly, because of this change, I have managed to have a good time with the two kids (they are actually grown lol). I've started having conversations with them, the vibe was good and we basically all had a good time ! 
I would never expect to say that one day 😌 but look at me know !
Since we were in a good vibe, I've decided to go out with them the next day for dinner. 
I've decided to go to this new restaurant called GRUPOMIMO, 7 minutes away from my place.
It's adorable, small, cute but the vibe was amazing :

A cute little table was booked on the side for us 😚

Then we had some yummy food, I went for a pizza :

This is not what I would usually have but this was incredible. I couldn't even fish it 🤭


And for desert, I was too full so I had a drink that was yummy :



So yeah the night was fun and we got lucky with the weather. Hope more fun times like this will come.
Still waiting for a nice stable weather ☺️.

No comments:

Post a Comment