Aug 11, 2024

COUNT DOWN BEFORE MOVING

 As mentionned previously, summer is here. And this year is a little bit different than the other years for me 😅. 
Indeed, I stay in Paris but for a good cause : Moving houses soon 🎉.
I've started buying little things for my house. 
Two weeks ago, I had a day off and I randomly decided to go to my favourite shopping center called Beaugrenelle ❤. 
 
Had a little walk looking all cute, I liked my hair this day : 
 


Had a little treat : 

Favourite Almond ice latte & M&Ms donut was so good 😋

And then randomly walk to MAISON DU MONDE with not expectations when suddenly  I saw a cute sofa...and guess what. I got it ❤


I went for the grey version of it...Cant' wait to show you my apartment !!!

I have a week off from tommorow. Will see how everything will go and use the free time to move quickly ! I am soooo excited and I have been waiting for this moment for so long !

 See you next time for good news hopefuly 🙏


No comments:

Post a Comment