Jul 7, 2024

SUMMER SALES TIME

Last week I was upset and this week I am happy and optimistic again πŸ˜€
See how life is full of surprises πŸ˜‰. That’s why we have to stay positive and see the good in EVERY situation ^^
There is a reason to this as well : I’ve started by new job. I got a new team and everything is different now.
I’m quite happy with it, I learn new things everyday, my team is funny & entertaining…and is made of different age range.
It reminds me an old company I used to work in and I was so happy about it. Plus time flies, I am so busy with work that I didn’t see the days passing looool. Wich is amazing.
Recently I have decided to shut down my socials, don’t expect things from anybody and focus on me πŸ˜€πŸ™Œ
I am sure, amazing come will come then.
Anyway, yesterday was fun. I went for brunch at Gast again with my friend : 


And then we went for a cool shopping session πŸ›️.
Had a a ride at Sephora and found these cute stuffs :


I was looking for a palette with pastel colors so got this 😍
Can’t wait to try it !!!!

Also got these nails polishes, can’t wait to play with them this summer ☀️πŸ‘€


And finally go these hoops that I hope I will have the courage to wear.
I used to wear them as a teen and suddenly stopped.
I want to get the confidence to wear them again πŸ’ͺ

So I was very happy with the weekend ☀️









No comments:

Post a Comment