Jun 18, 2017

MAC FACE & BODY FOUNDATION CRUSH

It's been almost 5 years that I have been using my Mac prolongwear foundation. But recently, I felt like a change was necessary : my skin is kinda aging, I feel like adapting my makeup to my skin. Back in the days, my skin was super oily, I needed something with a nice coverage and a matte finish. But now I don't have the same issues : no more acne, no more scars but little wrinkles apearing on my face. The more I'm getting old, the less coverage I tend to like. I'm more into natural, glowy skin finish foundations. I though the Face&Body foundation by MAC would me a good solution and I wasn't disapointed :


I went for the mini version because I wasn't sure if the foundation would fit me. I had to buy two shades : N5 & N7 to get the perfect shade. I'm a huge fan of orangy/redish undertones foundations, I think they look best on me. The color matching was simply PERFECT. And my expectations were fullfiled : the glow was there ladies, I loved it !!! just judge by the pictures (please ignore the messy background, this is not my room)



This foundation truely gives me LIFE, my highlight is more intense with it and the best thing is that long lasting effect, I didn't have to touch up my make at all I swear. I totally recommand this baby to anyone appreciating a light coverage with a glowy touch. So this is my go to foundation.

Have you ever tried the MAC Face&Body foundation ? Did you like it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment