Jul 17, 2016

What I've been doing lately

I am sorry once gain for not being active recently. Indeed, lot of things happened in my life. I've started a make up course in february that I have finally finished few days ago. I am proud to say that I'm officially a make up artist. I've done jobs that I hated in the past and I realized how important it was to do what you really love in your life. Don't be afraid to change directions sometimes and make your dreams come true. I am 27 now and this is the best decision I have ever made. I know I will have to work my ass off to be a good make up artist, but I will. Next episode in September, when I will search a job...
Here are some pictures of my graduation. I don't look at my best sorry, I was boiling in my dress, it was a super hot day !!




No comments:

Post a Comment